Monday, February 27, 2006

All things must end!

I died and went to heaven. I floated up through glowing, glittering, silver clouds to arrive at a small bamboo platform. There was a simple bamboo seat waiting for me, and I sat in it.

Across the way there was a sign. It read "And the dogs have eyes."

At least, I thought that's what it said. My eyes were hurting, maybe due to the new altitude. They were burning a little. I rubbed them, and read the sign again.

"And the gods have bees."

What the hell? I stood up, and immediately felt dizzy. My stomach tightened, and I wretched dry nothing into the clouds. I reeled, fell, and hit my head against the side of the bamboo chair.

Hugging my legs and rocking, I cried and cried.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

i like it.

Michael said...

This was like sitting in a spooky beam.