Sunday, November 30, 2008

Nanowrimo 3pm: 43000 words

    "The children are slaughtered!" the priest screamed at her.
    "Ha-ha!  Revenge is mine!" she screamed back to him.
    "Your brother's lifeless head is hung from a spear in front of the gates of hell!" he cried.
    "I will drink his blood and roar my rage and feast on the hearts of my vanquished enemies!" she screamed, her voice cracking and raw.
    "Good," the priest said.  "This ends our first day of training.  Rest a few hours and we will begin the second."

3 comments:

Murf said...

45096. Alas, I didn't make it. This is the closest I've ever gotten though. I will try harder next year.

I don't know if Michael made his word count goal, but if you are out there and still writing, I wish you luck!!! You have been a great writing comrade!

Michael said...

45K is excellent! Your final week surge was impressive, indeed! You should totally feel proud!

It's sunday evening, 7:30...50,200 and trying to wrap up the ending!

Andrew said...

i think that in base 9, 45096 is 67766, so you did more than fine in base 9. more than fine, in base nine. congratulations!